Tuesday, November 18, 2014

EOTD: Pink, Peach, & Purple with Chinovi Cosmetics

I purchased this.
PR samples.

I did this look a couple of weeks ago using some of my favorite colors from Chinovi Cosmetics. I'm particularly fond of Sunset. It's such a pretty peach shade.





WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance over entire eye area
Darling Girl Glitter Glue over entire eye area
Too Faced White Chocolate on brow bone
Chinovi Cosmetics:
  - Athena on inner lid and arond tear duct area
  - Sunrise on center lid and beneath center lower lash line
  - Dionysus on outer lid and beneath outer lower lash line
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper lining upper lashes
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil on lower rim
ModelCo Power Lash Mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown on brows

No comments:

Post a Comment