Tuesday, November 11, 2014

EOTD with UD Book of Shadows IV

I purchased this.

I hadn't pulled out my Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV palette in a really long time. What's the point of having these beautiful palettes if I never use them?! So last week, I decided to use a few colors from the UD Book of Shadows IV, and this is what I came up with. I like that it was nice and neutral for work, but had a little pop of color to keep it from being completely boring.




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance over entire eye area
Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV Palette:
  - Sin on inner 2/3 of lid
  - Lost on outer 1/3 of lid
  - Skimp to blend out crease
  - Hijack beneath lower lashes
  - Zephyr to highlight around tear duct area
Darling Girl Cosmetics Zero Gravity Eye Candy Gel Liner lining upper lashes
Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! waterproof mascara (one coat)
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara (two coats, top lashes only)
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown on brows

2 comments:

  1. Mine sits too. And what did I do? Bought the UD Smoked palette since it was on sale at Sephora! I need to go back to my weekly makeup boxes. 1 palette a week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea--I should start doing that with my palettes!

      Delete