Wednesday, December 3, 2014

EOTD #3 with Smashbox Double Exposure Palette

I purchased this.
This was a gift.

I wore this look to work one day last week. I wish I would have caught the colors more clearly with my camera, but the light has just been so crummy. Once again, I used my Smashbox Double Exposure palette and mixed in a bit of my Smashbox Full Exposure palette. Between these two palettes, I'm not sure that I need any other palettes. Ha ha--we know that's a lie! :)




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance over entire eye area
Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Emerge as eyelid base, and blended into crease
Smashbox Full Exposure Palette:
  - M4 on brow bone
  - M1 and M2 mixed on brush and applied above crease
Smashbox Double Exposure palette:
  - Quartz (wet) on inner lid and beneath inner lower lash line
  - Flushed (wet) on outer lid
  - Espresso (dry) in outer crease and blended into center crease
  - Quartz (dry) on top of Flushed
  - Fig (dry) lightly applied in crease
  - Haze (dry) smudged beneath lower lash line
Estee Lauder Pure Color Kajal Eye Liner Pencil in Blackened Plum lining upper lashes and lower rim
Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! waterproof mascara (one coat)
Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara (two coats)
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown on brows


No comments:

Post a Comment