Tuesday, December 9, 2014

EOTD: Gold & Brown with Darling Girl Cosmetics

I purchased this.
PR samples.

I did this look over the weekend incorporating a couple of my favorite eye shadows from Darling Girl Cosmetics, Jeweled Taupe and Woogy. I don't know why I hadn't thought to pair them together before this.




EOTD Template
Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Emerge to prime all around eye area
Darling Girl Cosmetics:
  - Glitter Glue over entire eye area
  - Calla on brow bone
  - Slave for Sensation to transition between brow bone and crease
  - Naughty Bits in crease
  - Woogy on outer 1/3 of lid, blended into crease and beneath outer lower lash line
  - Jeweled Taupe on inner 2/3 of lid and lower lash line
  - That's A Big Twinkie to highlight around tear duct area
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline lining upper lashes
Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! waterproof mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown on brows

1 comment:

  1. Everyday, I see more and more examples of why I need to get Jeweled Taupe! It's so gorgeous.

    Hao | haodoyoungo

    ReplyDelete