Tuesday, December 23, 2014

EOTD: Makeup Geek In The Spotlight and Mesmerized

I purchased this.

I did a simple look for work yesterday using two of the new Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadows, In The Spotlight and Mesmerized. I used In The Spotlight as an all-over lid wash and Mesmerized to line my eyes. I really love the pigmentation and finish of these eyeshadows. I also picked up Houdini from the new Foiled Eyeshadows collection, and there are several others that I'd eventually like to buy, too. They're just so pretty.




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Darling Girl Calla on brow bone
Makeup Geek In The Spotlight Foiled Eyeshadow as an all-over lid/crease wash
Makeup Geek Mesmerized Foiled Eyeshadow to line upper and lower lashlines
CoverGirl Clump Crusher Extensions Lashblast Mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown

Have you tried any of the MUG Foiled Eyeshadows yet? Which one is your favorite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment