Disclaimer for all KissMySparkle Blog’s Contests/Giveaways/Sweepstakes.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN ANY OF KISSMYSPARKLE BLOG’S GIVEAWAYS. YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WILL NEVER BE SHOWN AND WILL ALWAYS BE KEPT PRIVATE.
1. Eligibility. Giveaways are open to readers with U.S. shipping addresses only, unless otherwise stated. By entering any KissMySparkle Blog giveaways, all entrants are confirming they are 18 years of age or older.
2. How to Enter. Entry must be made via the rafflecopter widget, unless otherwise stated.
3. Disclaimer. KissMySparkle Blog is not be responsible for any late or lost entries; telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures; any giveaway disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of KissMySparkle Blog or by unauthorized human intervention; or any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the giveaway.
4. Entry Deadline Date. All entries for giveaways through this site must be received on or before the given “Entry Deadline Date” to be eligible to win a prize.
6. Winner Selection. A prize number will be assigned to your entry upon receipt of your entry. Winners are generated via rafflecopter or random.org shortly after the Entry Deadline Date. To win the prize, your Prize Number must match the Winning Number, and you must meet all eligibility requirements and otherwise comply with these Official Giveaway Rules.
7. Winner Notification. Winner will be notified via email within 72 hours of the Entry Deadline Date.
8. Claiming Your Prize. Winner must respond within 48 hours of notification or forfeit the prize, and an alternate winner will be selected.
9. Taxes. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
10. About The Prize(s). Some prizes are purchased by KissMySparkle Blog and some are provided by companies to KissMySparkle Blog to give away. Neither KissMysparkle Blog nor any sponsoring partners are responsible for lost or misdirected prizes or prizes damaged in the mail.
11. Prize Substitution. Winner may not substitute the prize for any other prize or for cash; however, KissMySparkle Blog or the sponsoring company may substitute the prize for any other prize of equal or greater value, in its reasonable discretion, in the event the prize is not available for any reason outside of sponsor’s reasonable control.
12. Publicity. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and prize information for promotional purposes in any medium, except where prohibited by law, without further payment or other consideration. Email addresses will be treated with the utmost discretion and always remain private. Winners will be identified publicly on KissMySparkle Blog by first name and last initial only.
13. Errors and Disputes. In the event of a dispute as to the ownership of any entry, the person whose name appears on the entry form associated with the prize number for the winning entry will be deemed to be the winner. It is your responsibility to control access to your email account. In the unlikely event that the winning prize number is duplicated, or a similar error occurs, KissMySparkle Blog may conduct a random drawing among such inadvertently duplicated numbers or apply another equitable remedy in its discretion to determine the winner. Decisions made by KissMySparkle Blog are final. By entering the giveaway, you agree to be bound by the decisions of KissMySparkle Blog and these official rules. You and your entries may be disqualified if you attempt to circumvent these official rules.
14. Technical Problems. The giveaway may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in the opinion of KissMySparkle Blog any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond its control impairs the integrity of the giveaway.
15. General Release. By entering the giveaway through this website, you release KissMySparkle Blog from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery, misdelivery or acceptance of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.