Wednesday, January 21, 2015

EOTD: Chinovi Cosmetics "Tasting Menu" Collection

PR samples.
I purchased this.

A couple of days ago, I posted swatches of Chinovi Cosmetics' upcoming Tasting Menu collection. This is a look that I did using four of the six eyeshadows from this collection.




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over lid and brow bone
Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue on moving lid only
Tarte Free Spirit on brow bone
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner in Corrupt on lower waterline
Tarte Best Friend eyeshadow to set Corrupt
Chinovi Cosmetics:
  - Macarons à la Rose above crease and to blend out lower lash line
  - Coteaux Bourguignons in crease and beneath lower lash line
  - L'Entrecôte in outer V and beneath outer lower lash line
  - Crème de Marron on main lid
Urban Decay Virgin to highlight tear duct area
Tarte Super Mom to highlight brow bone
Urban Decay 24/7 All Nighter Eyeliner smudged along upper lash line
Balala Cats Fiber Velvet Mascara (two coats)
Chinovi Cosmetics Brow Powder in Dark Brown

I really love how these four colors work together. I have a feeling I'll be reaching for them a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment