Wednesday, January 28, 2015

EOTD: ColourPop Game Face, Lovely, La La, and Girly

I purchased this. 

One of my friends challenged me to get my "Game Face on," so I pulled out ColourPop's Game Face and a few other pretties, and did this eye look. I am just loving my ColourPop shadows. They're so pigmented, creamy, and gorgeous!




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance over entire eye area
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Just Beige as a base on lid and blended onto crease and brow
Tarte Free Spirit on Brow Bone
Tarte - a blend of Force of Nature and Wanderer to transition between crease and brow bone
ColourPop Cosmetics:
  - Game Face on inner, outer, upper center lid, inner and outer lower lashline
  - La La in crease
  - Lovely in center of upper lid and center low lash line
  - Girly to highlight tear duct area
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline lining upper lashes, far outer lower lash line, and waterline
Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara
Chinovi Brow Powder in Dark Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment