Friday, January 23, 2015

Swatches: Tarte Tartelette Palette

I purchased this.

Just about a month ago, I bought the Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette. The first time I saw Tartelette, I knew I'd use it regularly--and I was right. I haven't done one single makeup look without since I first got it. I know half a kajillion bloggers have already posted swatches, but I wanted to add my own to the mix because I LOVE THIS PALETTE!


Tartelette is an all-matte palette. Its 12 gorgeous shades range from cream and brown tones, to purple-based tones, to pink, gray, and even black. It is a gorgeous set of neutral and natural-themed matte eye shadow colors. Most of the shades are on the warm side, which is perfect for my skin tone. A few of the shades are cool-toned, which adds a little variety.


All swatches are done on top of Too Faced Shadow Insurance, since that's what I use daily.

Top row, L-R: Free Spirit, Force of Nature, Dreamer, Multi-Tasker, Caregiver, Natural Beauty
Bottom row, L-R: Best Friend, Bombshell, Super Mom, Wanderer, Power Player, Fashionista

Top row, L-R: Free Spirit, Force of Nature, Dreamer, Multi-Tasker, Caregiver, Natural Beauty
Bottom row, L-R: Best Friend, Bombshell, Super Mom, Wanderer, Power Player, Fashionista

I have used every color in this palette at least twice, and many I've used a lot more than that. My most-used shades are Free Spirit, Force of Nature, Dreamer, Natural Beauty, and Best Friend.

What kind of Tartelette are you? 

1 comment: