Thursday, February 26, 2015

EOTD: Sugarpill Penelope and Neutrals

I purchased this.

I did this look today featuring Sugarpill's new Chromalust loose pigment, Penelope. I'm not pleased with my crease blending, but the there's no denying the coppery gorgeousness of Penelope!





WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Tarte Tartelette Palette:
  - Free Spirit on brow bone
  - Force of Nature as transition between brow bone and crease
  - Dreamer in upper crease and lower lash line
  - Multi-Tasker in deepest parts of the crease and outer lower lash line
  - Super Mom to highlight tear duct area
Sugarpill Penelope applied to lid using Darling Girl Cosmetics Superstar Serum
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Olive along upper lash line
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper very tightly against upper lashes
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara (two coats)
Chinovi Cosmetics Brow Powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn

No comments:

Post a Comment