Saturday, February 28, 2015

EOTD with NARS Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow Palette

I purchased this.

Yesterday I posted swatches of the NARS NARSissist Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow palette. I did this look using five of the colors from the palette. They blend so beautifully, and even though I applied them at 6:45 a.m., they were still going strong--no fading or creasing--when I washed my face 15 hours later.




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Tarte Free Spirit on brow bone
NARS NARSissist Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow palette:
  - Ursa Major on outer 1/3 of lid and lower lash line
  - Himalia on center 1/3 of lid and lower lash line
  - Europa on inner 1/3 of lid and lower lash line
  - Andromeda to highlight inner corner
  - Subra applied as upper lash liner with Darling Girl Cosmetics Superstar Serum
Benefit They're Real! mascara (two coats)
Chinovi Cosmetics brow powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn

No comments:

Post a Comment