Friday, March 20, 2015

EOTD: Blue-Gray and Pink with Sugar Skull and Notoriously Morbid

I purchased this.
PR samples.

I've been on a kick with blue and pink looks lately. I just can't get enough of them. I did this look using some colors from Notoriously Morbid Cosmetics and some from Sugar Skull Minerals. 



WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Hydrangea Hype on moving lid
Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue all around eye area
Darling Girl Cosmetics Calla on brow bone
Notoriously Morbid Battalions of Sorrow to transition from brow to crease
Sugar Skull Minerals Momento on inner moving lid
Sugar Skull Minerals Oh, You're Clever on outer moving lid
Notoriously Morbid Autumn Flower in crease and beneath lower lash line
Notoriously Morbid Ebenezer, I Release You very lightly on top of Battalions of Sorrow
Notoriously Morbid Nothing is Trivial around tear duct area
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Perversion along upper lashes
Tarte Cosmetics Lights, Camera, Splashes mascara (two coats)
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown

1 comment:

  1. Such a fresh springy look ! Love the lidcolor ! x

    ReplyDelete