I purchased this.
I'm so in love with ColourPop Cosmetics' eye shadows. They're all gorgeous and they have such great pigmentation, apply so smoothly, and have the prettiest finishes -- all for only $5 each! It's all I can do to keep from ordering daily!
For this look, I used some of the mattes from my Tarte Tartelette palette along with Partridge (over a black base) and XO from ColourPop. I hadn't used Partridge yet, and am so glad I finally pulled it out. I'm in love with it's glowy, duochromey gorgeousness.
WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Maybelline Color Tattoo Leather in Drama Black as a base on the moving lid
Tarte Tartelette palette:
- a blend of Free Spirit and Force of Nature on the brow bone
- a blend of Force of Nature and Natural Beauty to transition from brow bone to crease
- Dreamer in crease and beneath lower lash line
- Partridge on top of the black base on the moving lid
- XO to highlight inner corner
Darling Girl Cosmetics Calla to highlight beneath brow
Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Blacquer smudged along upper lashes
Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes mascara (two coats)
Gerard Cosmetics Brow Bar To Go in Medium to Ebony on brows