Monday, March 16, 2015

EOTD: Emerald City COTM from Darling Girl Cosmetics

I purchased this.

I've been on a kick lately with Darling Girl Cosmetics. I have a couple more posts scheduled for this week, and I just realized they both feature Darling Girl, too.

Today, I wanted to do a really simple look, but I also wanted to use the new Momentary Marvel, Emerald City. I wasn't in the mood for a full-on green look (despite St. Patty's being tomorrow!), so I thought I'd use Emerald City as a liner.

I wanted to post right away in case you like this color because Darling Girl "Momentary Marvel" shades are extremely limited edition, and when they're gone, they're gone forever. So if you think it looks like a color you would like to have, go get it now!!!




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Darling Girl Cosmetics:
  - Darling Girl Glitter Glue all around eye area
  - Calla on brow bone
  - Ginger on lid and in crease and to blend out Sphinx on lower lash line
  - Nice F*cking Model on top of Ginger on lid and crease
  - Sphinx (past GWP) to lightly line lower lashes
  - Promise Ring to highlight tear duct area
  - Emerald City to line upper lashes
Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara (two coats)
Gerard Cosmetics Brow Bar To Go in Medium

No comments:

Post a Comment