Monday, March 9, 2015

EOTD: Neutral Look with NARSissist Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow Palette

I purchased this.

I just can't stop using my new NARSissist Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow palette. I love the shadows so much! I did this neutral eye of the day for work last week. I accidentally overslept, and I knew that if I slapped these shadows on, they'd blend themselves and do all the work for me, so it would be a quick wake-up-and-makeup look. I also really love how these brown-toned neutrals really make my eyes look super blue.





WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Tarte Free Spirit on brow bone
Tarte Force of Nature applied to lower brow bone and into crease
NARS NARSissist Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow Palette:
  - Subra in crease and beneath outer half of lower lid
  - Ursa Major on outer half of moving lid
  - Himalia on inner half of moving lid and lower lid
  - Andromeda to highlight inner corner
Urban Decay Ink For Eyes Waterproof Eye Pen lining upper lashes
Balala Cats Mascara (two coats)
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown

3 comments:

  1. You killing me with all of the wonderful looks using the Dual-Intensity palette. :) I am more and more convinced I need it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU DO NEED IT!!! BUY EEEETTTT!!!! LOL Seriously, every color is soooo pretty!

      Delete
    2. Well, okay. I'm convinced.

      Delete