Wednesday, March 4, 2015

EOTD: Purple and Brown with MUFE and Tarte

I purchased this.

I LOVE purple eye shadow, but I haven't worn purple eyes in ages! I decided this morning that today definitely needed to be a purple day.




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Tarte Tartelette Palette:
  - A blend of Free Spirit and Caregiver on brow bone
  - Natural Beauty to transition from brow bone to crease
  - Best Friend in crease
  - Bombshell on outer 1/3 of lid and into crease
Make Up For Ever Studio Case:
  - ME-828 on outer 1/3 of lid, on top of Bombshell
  - D-926 on inner 2/3 of lid
  - I-544 on lower lid
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper lining upper lashes
Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara on upper lashes
Benefit They're Real! mascara on lower lashes
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment