Thursday, March 5, 2015

EOTD: Rose, Gold, and Brown with Sugar Skull Minerals

I purchased this.

I received my most recent order from Sugar Skull Minerals and had to use the gorgeous colors right away. Sugar Skull Minerals is right up at the top of my favorite indies list, along with a few others that I love to bits and pieces. Vicki, the owner, makes beautiful colors and the formula is excellent.

Anyway, I wore this look to work today, using four colors from the Risqué limited edition Valentine's collection.




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Tarte Tartelette Palette:
  - a blend of Free Spirit and Caregiver on brow bone
  - a blend of Caregiver and Natural Beauty to transition from brow bone to crease
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Shadow Pencil in Sin as a base on the moving lid
Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue all over moving lid and lightly tapped onto crease
Sugar Skull Minerals:
  - Fuzzy Handcuffs in crease
  - Spanked on moving lid and lower lid
  - Striptease on top of Spanked in center of moving lid and lower lid
  - Get Naked to highlight inner corner
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper lining upper lashes
Random black mascara (I already forgot which one I used this morning! Ha!)
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow i love the lidcolor ! It reminds me a bit of MAC's pigment in rose but with a stronger shift . Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete