Thursday, March 12, 2015

EOTD: Rose Gold with Urban Decay

I purchased this.

I hadn't pulled out any of my Urban Decay shadows in a while, so I thought I'd give them some more love today. This is the quick rose gold look I pulled together this morning.




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Urban Decay ("UD"):
  - 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Sin as base on the moving lid
  - Walk of Shame on brow bone
  - Limit to transition between brow bone and crease
  - Trick in crease
  - Liar on top of Trick in crease
  - Nooner on top of Trick and Liar in crease
  - X on moving lid
  - Mugshot on outer moving lid, lightly on top of X
  - Venus to highlighter inner corner
  - Strange to highlight beneath brow
  - Faint tightly against lower lashes
  - Crave to blend out Faint
  - All-Nighter Eyeliner smudged tightly against upper lashes and on upper rim
  - Perversion mascara (two coats)
Benefit High Brow to lighten lower rim
Anastasia Brow Primer
Gerard Cosmetics Brow Bar To Go in Medium on brows

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful ! Your blue eyes pop with these shades x

    ReplyDelete