Sunday, March 1, 2015

EOTD with Ghoul School Shadows from Darling Girl

PR samples.
I purchased this.

A few weeks ago, I posted swatches of Darling Girl Cosmetics' Ghoul School eye shadow collection that is based on Monster High. Well, guess what? The Ghoul School Collection is went up for sale yesterday! If you love purples, blues, and grays, this is a collection you don't want to miss!

I did this look using five of the colors from this new collection.





WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Maybelline Color Tatoo in Blue Paradise as base on moving lid
Darling Girl Cosmetics:
  - Glitter Glue all around eye area
  - Sugar Skulls on moving lid
  - Siren Chic in crease
  - Goth Moth above crease
  - Calla on brow bone
  - Egyptian Princess beneath lower lashes
  - Pearls & Chains to highlight inner corner
Kat Von D Waterproof Autograph Pencil in Fool's Gold on lower rim
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline lining upper lashes
The Vintage Cosmetic Company Connie Lashes
Anastasia Dipbrow in Soft Brown in inner brow and Dark Brown on outer brow

2 comments:

  1. I love this look. So much. I pinned it to my "pretty makeup" board on Pinterest. (I've done that with many of your looks, actually.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you! I didn't know anything I ever did was on Pinterest!!!

      Delete