Monday, March 2, 2015

EOTD with The Tasting Menu Shadows from Chinovi Cosmetics

PR samples.
I purchased this.


Back in January, I posted swatches of the eye shadow collection, "The Tasting Menu," a collaboration between Vanessa at Chinovi Cosmetics and myself. At the time, The Tasting Menu wasn't for sale yet, but it is now!

I really love the colors in this collection and had so much fun collaborating on it with Vanessa. She did such a great job of pulling together a beautiful palette of shades for this collection.

For this look, I used five of the eye shadows from The Tasting Menu...aaaand I forgot to brush out my brows before taking pictures. Oops!




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Fierce & Tangy on inner 1/3 of moving lid only
Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue all around eye area
Chinovi Cosmetics - The Tasting Menu:
  - Bisque de Citrouille on inner 1/3 of moving lid
  - L'Entrecôte on outer 1/3 of moving lid and lower lid
  - Coteaux Bourguignons in crease and on lower lid
  - Macarons à la Rose to blend out Coteaux Bourguignons
  - L'Escargot around inner corner
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline lining upper lashes
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil on lower rim
Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara (two coats)
Anastasia Dipbrow in Chocolate with Chinovi Deep Brown & Dark Auburn brow powders on top

No comments:

Post a Comment