Tuesday, March 17, 2015

FOTD: Purples with Darling Girl and Anastasia

I purchased this.
PR samples.

This past Sunday was so warm and springlike that I wanted to wear a springy lilac on my eyelids. I decided to try out Splendor, a color I recently purchased from Darling Girl Cosmetics. I don't typically wear pastels because I don't think they look good on me, but I was hoping that if I wore a bold lip, it might help me pull off the pastels on my eyes a bit better. I'm loving this Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick. It's not only super pretty, but it feels so good on my lips!





WHAT I USED:

EYES
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Tarte Tartelette Palette:
  - Blend of Free Spirit and Caregiver on brow bone
  - Natural Beauty to transition from brow bone to crease
  - Best Friend in crease and to blend out Bombshell on lower lid
  - Bombshell on outer corner, blended into crease, and on outer lower lid
Darling Girl Cosmetics:
  - Glitter Glue patted lightly onto moving lid
  - Splendor on moving lid
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Petunia Punk to highlight tear duct area
Benefit They're Real! mascara (two coats)
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper lining upper lashes
Gerard Cosmetics Brow Bar To Go in Medium

FACE
Make Up For Ever HD Micro-Perfecting Primer
NARS Luminous in Santa Fe
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Medium on inner under eye area
It Cosmetics Hello Bright on outer under eye area
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder to set under eye area
Gerard Cosmetics BB Plus Illumination Cream to highlight cheekbones
LUSH - a mix of Perspective and Dynamic pigments on cheeks
NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder

LIPS
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Vintage

2 comments:

  1. Great blog♥

    How about follow each other?
    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pastel purples like lavender and lilac (there is a distinction, right?) feel so perfect for spring.

    ReplyDelete