Thursday, March 19, 2015

Swatches: Kisu Liquid Lip Color from Darling Girl Cosmetics

I purchased this. 
PR samples.

Darling Girl Cosmetics has been on a tear lately with the release of so many new products. I have been particularly excited about the Kisu Liquid Lip Colors, since Darling Girl has always done such an amazing job with lip products.

The website's description is: "Kisu Liquid Lip Color are a lightweight gloss with the pigmentation of a lipstick, and as they wear away, you left with a flush of color like a lip stain. To make things even better, they are loaded with vitamins and antioxidants, and smell like cupcakes!"

Kisu Liquid Lip Color, L-R: Air Kiss, Kiss & Tell, S.W.A.K.

So far, there have been 8 shades released in the line of Kisu Liquid Lip Colors and they are $7 each. I only picked up three of them so far, but I'm sure I'll be getting more because they're really great.

Kisu Liquid Lip Color, L-R: Air Kiss, Kiss & Tell, S.W.A.K.

Kisu Liquid Lip Color, L-R: Air Kiss, Kiss & Tell, S.W.A.K.

Kisu Liquid Lip Color are just awesome. They are super comfortable on the lips. They have really good wear time, and as they wear off, they do leave behind a bit of a stain so your lips still have some color. Of the three I bought, my favorite is Air Kiss, because it's that gorgeous rosy-brown mauve that I adore so much. The only photo I have of me wearing any of these is an iPhone photo I posted on my Instagram. It's not the best quality photos, but I'll post it here so you can see how nice it looks on the lips.

Kisu Liquid Lip Color in Air Kiss on lips

Are you excited to see Darling Girl Cosmetics bringing out so many new lip products? What are your favorites? 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Ugh, I should've ordered Air Kiss too. It looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete