Wednesday, April 29, 2015

EOTD: Green, Copper, and Gold with Darling Girl Cosmetics

I purchased this.
PR samples.

I did this look today featuring a sneak peek of an eye shadow, Basilisk, from an upcoming Darling Girl Cosmetics collection. I can't even describe what color Basilisk is--it's sort of a brown-based antique gold with tons of green and purple sparks in it. I played with it a bit, pairing it with purples and with greens and with browns and with golds, and it looks gorgeous no matter what I pair it with. I went with greens for this look.




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Darling Girl Cosmetics:
  - Glitter Glue all around eye area
  - Calla on brow bone
  - #breaktheinternet to transition from brow bone to crease
  - Basilisk on moving lid
  - Fira on lower lid
  - Honey Pot to around tear duct area
  - Dragon's Breath on outer moving lid
Morphe Cosmetics ES19 Dirty Martini in crease
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline lining upper lashes
Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eyeliner Pencil in Black lining both rims and smudged onto lower lid
L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Waterproof Mascara in Black (two coats)
Gerard Cosmetics Brow Bar To Go in Medium on brows

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is stunning ! I love the yellow in the inner corner . xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that eyeliner is perfect!

    ReplyDelete