Friday, April 24, 2015

EOTD: Peach Parfait Trio from Pop Beauty

I purchased this.
PR samples.

I received the Peach Parfait eyeshadow trio from Pop Beauty in this month's Birchbox, so I decided to put it to use. I was excited by the trio I received since I adore peach tones, and yes, the colors are pretty, but I couldn't build them up, and when blending, one of them kept blending right off my face into oblivion. It was so frustrating to use. But I did my best, and this is what I came up with using the trio. I'll be passing this trio along. I don't recommend Pop Beauty eye shadows, for what it's worth. 





WHAT I USED:
Urban Decay Eden Primer Potion all around eye area
Tarte Free Spirit on brow bone
Tarte Force of Nature in crease and on upper moving lid
Pop Beauty Peach Parfait Trio:
  - Lightest shade to highlight tear duct
  - Medium shade on moving lid and lower lid
  - Darkest shade on outer moving lid, in crease, and on outer lower lid 
Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadows:
  - Bella Teal (wet) to line inner 1/2 of upper lashes
  - Bella Purple (wet) to line outer 1/2 of upper lashes
Urban Decay Ink For Eyes Eyeliner Pen lining upper lashes very thin and close to root of lashes
Chinovi Cosmetics Brow Powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn 


2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful makeup look :)
    I love the peachy tones on the lid together with that wonderful liner :)
    That is so sad though that the shadows were bad :/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I love the colors, but they were just so hard to work with, which is such a shame.

      Delete