Wednesday, April 22, 2015

EOTD: Rose Golden Palette by Zoeva

I purchased this.
Received in swap.
PR samples.

A couple of days ago, I posted swatches from the Zoeva Rose Golden eyeshadow palette. I said I couldn't decide which was my favorite, but I've definitely determined that as awesome as most of the colors are, "Just A Rose" is my favorite; I am mesmerized by its rose and gold duochromey shiftiness.  Anyway, here's the first look I did with this palette.




WHAT I USED:
Urban Decay Eden Primer Potion all around the eye area
Tarte Free Spirit on brow bone
Tarte Force of Nature in crease and on upper moving lid
Benefit High Brow on moving lid as a base
Zoeva Rose Golden Palette:
  - Golden Rule around tear duct area
  - Just A Rose on moving lid and lower lid
  - Wonder Full on outer moving lid and outer lower lid
  - Rusty Petals in crease
  - Shining Bright above Rusty Petals
  - Reflective Elegance above Shining Bright
  - Luster to blend out Reflective Elegance and lower lid colors
Estée Lauder Pure Color kohl pencil in Blackened Brown smudged along upper lash line, and on lower rim and tightline
L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Waterproof Mascara in Black
Gerard Cosmetics Brow Bar To Go in Medium

1 comment:

  1. I love the look you've done here , these shades are so perfect for your gorgeous blue eyes ! xxx

    ReplyDelete