Sunday, April 26, 2015

EOTD with Hourglass Exposure Palette

I purchased this.

Earlier today I posted swatches of the Hourglass Exposure and Obscura palettes. I was fairly certain I was going to return Exposure because of the patchiness I encountered while swatching. I decided to give it a go on my eyes first, to see if I liked it any better.

I am really impressed by how these shadows worked on my eyes! I had almost no difficulty with patchiness and everything applied smoothly, evenly, and the shadows blended together really well. I had absolutely zero issues with fallout. I think I'm going to keep it! The colors are so pretty.




WHAT I USED:
Urban Decay Eden Primer Potion all around eye area
Hourglass Exposure Palette:
  - Champagne on brow bone and around tear duct area
  - Lilac on moving lid
  - Black Violet outer moving lid
  - Aubergine in crease
  - Bronze on lower lid
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil on waterline
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper along upper lash line
L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Waterproof Mascara in Black (two coats)
Gerard Cosmetics Brow Bar To Go in Medium on brows

No comments:

Post a Comment