Wednesday, May 27, 2015

EOTD with Anastasia Pink Champagne Eyeshadow

I purchased this.

I recently purchased my first Anastasia Beverly Hills eye shadow, Pink Champagne. Now I want to get all of the ABH eye shadows! It's so pigmented and buttery smooth and just super gorgeous. I'm obsessed with it and haven't worn any other primary color since I got it. What the pictures below don't capture (sadly!) is the intense sparkle in the ABH Pink Champagne eyeshadow. It's not full-on glittery, but it's incredibly sparkly, almost too the point that I wondered if it were "too much" for the office. I decided that even for the office there's no such thing as too much sparkle and wore it to work anyway.




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Tarte Tartelette Palette:
  - Free Spirit mixed with Caregiver on brow bone and on lower lid
  - Force of Nature mixed with Natural Beauty to transition in crease and on lower lid
  - Dreamer mixed with Best Friend in deep crease and outer third of lower lid
  - Multitasker mixed with Bombshell on outer lid and to tightline lower lashes
Anastasia Beverly Hills Pink Champagne on moving lid
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Incandescent Light around tear duct area
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighting Pencil on lower rim
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline linine upper lashes
Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara (2 light coats)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomades in Soft Brown and Chocolate on brows
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

2 comments:

  1. I agree. No such thing as too much sparkle. Even at the office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried the singles from Anastasia BH , but i recently bought the Artist Palette and i already had 2 other palettes . I love them all :)
    Pretty look , as always ;) x

    ReplyDelete