Saturday, May 2, 2015

EOTD: Pink and Brown with Morphe Jaclyn Hill Palette

I purchased this.
PR samples.

I did this look the other day and liked it so much I did it again and took photos this time.

I am really frustrated by the discoloration I have around the inner part of my eye between the tear duct and inner edge of my brow. I seem to be able to do nothing to correct or conceal it and it looks really strong in photos, especially. If anyone has any tips, I would really appreciate them! The discoloration is so dark today that it looks like I have a bruise there.

Aside from that, I really love these colors. I've been playing with my Morphe Jaclyn Hill palette all week and am really blown away by the quality of their eyeshadows--they're super pigmented, blend so easily, last all day, and they have a gorgeous range of shades. I picked up three brushes, too, and they're so dense and soft. I need to get more!





WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Darling Girl Cosmetics Calla on brow bone
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter pencil as a base on the moving lid
Morphe Jaclyn Hill Palette:
  - Bridesmaid to transition from brow bone to crease and on lower lid
  - Creme Brule in crease
  - Wink for Pink all over moving lid
  - Pearl to highlight tear duct area
  - Petals to blend out Bridesmaid on brow bone
L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Waterproof Mascara in Black (two coats)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline to line upper lashes
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment