Tuesday, May 5, 2015

EOTD: Shimmery Champagne Spice with Catrice and Morphe

I purchased this.

I wore this look today using champagne and spice shades. I know most people think of autumn when they think of spice shades, but I wore this with a white top and a some pink-and-orange accessories, and I thought it worked well as a neutral look for springtime. I think this is a perfect neutral look for office wear.




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Ben Nye Banana Powder on brow bone
Morphe Jaclyn Hill Palette:
  - Caffe Mocchiatto to transition from brow bone to crease and to blend out Creme Brule on lower lid
  - Creme Brule in crease and on lower lid
  - Spice very lightly on top of Creme Brule and Cafe Mochiatto on both crease/brow bone and lower lid
  - Glisten to highlight tear duct area
Catrice Liquid Metal Eyeshadow in We Are The Champagnes on moving lid
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline to tightline upper lashline
L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Waterproof Mascara in Black (two coats)
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun summer look ! I really like it. I didn't noticed that the colors from the Jaclyn Hill Palette have names now ? Mine is without names ... it's a gorgeous palette :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the most beautiful makeup looks I have ever seen :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of the nicest things anyone's ever said on my blog! Thank you so so much!!! XOXO

      Delete