Sunday, May 10, 2015

EOTD: We Only Have It Iced from Darling Girl Cosmetics

I purchased this.

This is another look using Darling Girl Cosmetics. I am so in love with the new duochrome called We Only Have It Iced. It's a brown-taupe base with a blue duochrome and silver and gold iridescence and it almost looks purplish in some lighting. I see myself wearing this one a lot!




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Darling Girl Cosmetics:
  - Glitter Glue on moving lid only
  - Calla on brow bone
  - We Only Have It Iced on moving lid
Morphe Brushes Eyeshadows:
  - Lustrous to transition from brow bone to crease
  - Dancing Queen very lightly on top of Lustrous
  - Deep Cocoa in crease
  - Nuts For You on lower lid
  - Pearl to highlight tear duct area
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline tightlining upper lashes
L’Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Waterproof Mascara in Black (two coats)
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness... that duochrome is truly stunning <3
    Wonderful makeup look!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete