Sunday, May 17, 2015

EOTD: "Wicked Is Coming" Collection from Darling Girl Cosmetics

I purchased this.
PR samples.

In my previous post, I showed swatches of Darling Girl Cosmetics' upcoming "Wicked Is Coming" collection based on the villains of Once Upon A Time. I used each of the colors in a look today, and wanted to show you how gorgeous they all are on the eyes.




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around the eye area
Maybelline Color Tattoo Leather in Dramatic Black as base on moving lid
Makeup Geek Beaches & Cream on brow bone
Darling Girl Cosmetics:
  - Glitter Glue on top of the Color Tattoo base, in crease, and on lower lid
  - Love Is Weakness in crease
  - Dearie on moving lid
  - The Boy Who Wouldn't Grow Up on lower lid
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline tightlining upper lashes 
Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil on upper and lower rims
Blinc mascara on upper and lower lashes
Lena Lashes in Claudia
Gerard Cosmetics Brow Bar To Go in Medium and Dark
Benefit High Brow to highlight beneath eyebrow

5 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS ! I haven't bought anything from DG in a while , but this collection will be mine ! For sure :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like molten gold! I love the bit of green on the lower lash line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really an incredible gold. I have some amazing golds in my collection, and this one is unique, I believe.

      Delete
  3. Wow, surprisingly I also like this one - the golden yellow shade looks so good on you but I bet it would-t be as flattering on my face. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If your skin is warm-toned, I'll bet you could pull it off! You also wouldn't have to pack it on so heavily.

      Delete