Saturday, May 30, 2015

EOTD: Purple & Blue Duchrome with Darling Girl Cosmetics

I purchased this.
PR samples.

Hi everyone! Whew! It's been a fun week for me. Last weekend, I attended Denver Comic Con with my friend Wendi from Makeup Zombie blog, and on Tuesday, my husband and I went to see Eddie Izzard perform. We laughed so hard!

I did this eye of the day the other day using an absolutely gorgeous GWP (gift with purchase) shade from Darling Girl Cosmetics called "Wrecking Ball." Even though this color is no longer available (so sad!), you could get a similar look if you used Basket Case, Equestrian Couture, Faux Pas, or Seven Days Later, which are all gorgeous duochromes.

ETA: Susan of Darling Girl is going to try to make this a permanent shade if the ingredients are all available to her. Keep an eye out for a permanent listing in her shop soon!

I know I've mostly posted looks this month using Darling Girl. That's partly because Darling Girl is so awesome and I've had so many gorgeous new colors to play with. I have some really pretty products from other companies that I plan on showcasing in the coming weeks, too, but this will always be a pretty Darling Girl-heavy blog, FYI. If I could only use one makeup company for the rest of my life, it would most definitely be Darling Girl, there's no doubt about it!




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance over entire eye area
Darling Girl Cosmetics: 
  - Glitter Glue over entire eye area
  - Calla on brow bone
  - Bodice Ripper to blend out Tainted Love
  - Tainted Love in crease and to tightline lower lashes
  - Wrecking Ball (GWP) on lid
ColourPop Stole The Show Highlighter beneath arch of brow and around tear duct area
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline lining upper lashes
Maybelline Lash Sensational (3 coats)
Gerard Cosmetics Brow Bar To Go in Medium on brows


3 comments:

  1. I really LOVE this look , i might try this one myself :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning shade on that eye shadow! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. that color is soo pretty! If it becomes permanent I'm gonna pick it up for sure.

    ReplyDelete