Sunday, May 17, 2015

Swatches: "Wicked Is Coming" Sneak Peek from Darling Girl Cosmetics

PR samples.

Darling Girl Cosmetics is coming out with another small collection inspired by Once Upon A Time. This time, the collection is inspired by the villains of the show. The "Wicked Is Coming" collection will be available on May 30 and will also include a Pucker Paint. Today, I have swatches of the eyeshadows from this collection.

L-R: The Boy Who Wouldn't Grow Up, Love Is Weakness, Dearie

L-R: The Boy Who Wouldn't Grow Up, Love Is Weakness, Dearie

I am loving the colors in this mini-collection! They are all so rich and pigmented and absolutely gorgeous. Love Is Weakness is an absolutely perfect representation of The Evil Queen/Regina, who is my favorite character on the show. I adore the deep, rich gold hues of the shade created to represent Mr. Gold. I don't typically get excited about green shades, so surprisingly, my favorite of the three is The Boy Who Wouldn't Grow Up. It's such a beautiful shade of green, unlike any other green eye shadow I own.

Don't forget to stalk Darling Girl's website on May 30 for this collection!

Who is your favorite villain on Once Upon A Time? 

No comments:

Post a Comment