Monday, June 1, 2015

Swatches: Wonder Wand Cream Shadows from Darling Girl Cosmetics

PR samples.

Hi everyone! I'm super excited about the product I'm showing in this post: Wonder Wand Cream Shadows by Darling Girl Cosmetics.

The description of the Wonder Wand cream shadows from Darling Girl's website is:

Wonder Wand cream shadows are crease-resistant, and once set, are pretty budge proof! Use of your preferred eye shadow primer is still highly recommended. Some of these shades make wonderful face highlighters, as well. 

As you know, I'm a huge, huge, HUGE fan of Darling Girl, and when these new cream shadows were released, I was so excited because I know Susan doesn't release anything until her formula is perfect. There are eight shades available, and they're all incredibly pretty. They are packaged like a lip gloss with a doe foot wand, and when you apply them, they're creamy, but they dry down to a smooth, dry finish that lasts all day long. I wear them over an eye shadow primer, and get 16+ hour wear with zero creasing. I have also worn Naughty Olive as an eyeliner, and it wore perfectly, lasting all day without smudging, flaking, or any sort of wear.

I swatched all eight Wonder Wand shades for you. They were swatched on bare skin.

L-R: Bee's Knees, Honey Cake, Ms. Muffet, Naughty Olive, 
Princess Bubblegum, Saucy Minx, Serpentine, She's So Violet

L-R: Bee's Knees, Honey Cake, Ms. Muffet, Naughty Olive, 
Princess Bubblegum, Saucy Minx, Serpentine, She's So Violet

Every single shade is so pretty that it's really hard for me to pick a favorite. In fact, I don't think I can pick a favorite, or even two or three favorites; they're all my favorites!

Wonder Wand cream shadows are $7.50 each and you can buy them here.

Do you see any Wonder Wand shades you would love to wear? 

1 comment:

  1. Wow , such pretty colors ! Need to try these :) x

    ReplyDelete