Monday, July 6, 2015

EOTD: Pink and Taupe with Urban Decay and NARS

I purchased this.

My grandparents and aunt are visiting from Hawaii right now, and tonight, we had a birthday party for all of the grandkids and grandkids' spouses since we're all born within five weeks of each other. We had so much fun spending time together. A lot of my friends my age don't have grandparents and have even lost their parents, so I feel so blessed to still have both of my parents and my grandparents in my life.

Anyway, this is the look I wore today. I wanted to wear some new eye shadows that I hadn't pulled out yet. I've worn NARS Subra (the crease color) before, and it is most definitely a burgundy shade, so I was amazed at the taupey-purple tones it took on when paired with the peachy-pink of Firebird on the moving lid.




Here's a full face photo. It's not great since I took it in my car, my hair was still wet, it was raining, and I was using an iPhone. But it gives an idea of what the full look was like.




WHAT I USED

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over eye area
MAC Studio Tech Foundation in NC30 on brow bone
Urban Decay Firebird on moving lid
NARS Subra Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow in crease
Urban Decay Freelove to blend out Subra
Urban Decay Hijack on lower lid
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop to highlight inner cornerB
Vincent Longo The Curl Waterproof mascara
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline to tightline upper lashes
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown

FACE:
MAC Studio Tech Foundation in NC30
Clinique Cheek Pop in Pink Pop
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop to highlight cheekbones

LIPS:
Bite Beauty Butter Cream Lipstick in Hazelnut

2 comments: