Monday, July 27, 2015

Swatches: Baby Blush Lip & Cheek Tint from Darling Girl Cosmetics

PR samples.

Hi everyone! I know I've been absent from my blog for a few weeks. It's been a busy month!

I received samples today of a new product being released on August 1 by Darling Girl Cosmetics. They're called "Baby Blush Lip & Cheek Tint," a multi-use product that can be used as a lip and cheek stain.

There are four Baby Blush shades, and I have swatches below of all of them.

All swatches are on bare skin.

L-R: Bubble Tea, Dolly Wink, Right Meow, Too Cute

The top of each swatch has been blended out to show what it might look like when smoothed across your cheeks. The bottom of each swatch has been swatched without blending out to show what they might look when applied heavily to your lips.

L-R: Bubble Tea, Dolly Wink, Right Meow, Too Cute

While I have yet to give these Baby Blushes a full day test run, I put one on my lips as I was doing these swatches, and it feels super creamy and moist. My lips feel like I'm wearing a thin balm on them. The color definitely leaves a stain behind, as you can see in the below photo. This photo was taken after I had scrubbed my arm for about 60 seconds with antibacterial soap and water, then dried off with a paper towel. If that much color is left on my arm, I have a feeling that as a blush and lip tint, the color is really going to last!


Each Baby Blush will be available this coming Saturday, August 1 and will cost $10.50. Make sure you check Darling Girl's "What's New" page for them!

1 comment:

  1. Oh i like the first and second one ! Stunning colors :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete