Sunday, September 13, 2015

EOTD: Japonesque Velvet Touch Eye Shadow Duo in 02

I purchased this.

I returned from vacation this week to find my September Birchbox in the mail. It was an awesome box with some great things in it. One of the items in the box was the Japonesque Velvet Touch Eye Shadow Duo in shade 02, which consists of one darker matte brown and a lighter, peachy-pink sparkly shade. I figured I'd use them in a look today and take pictures.

Please disregard my crazy eyebrows. I didn't touch them at all when I was on vacation. I have an appointment this afternoon to go get them cleaned up.





WHAT I USED:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot to prime eyelids
MAC Bamboo in crease and on brow bone, and on lower lid
Kat Von D Indwin on top of Bamboo
Japonesque Velvet Touch Eye Shadow Duo in 02
  - darker shade in deeper crease and outer lower lid
  - lighter shade on moving lid
Kat Von D Liberatus to highlight beneath eyebrow and on inner corner
MICA Beauty Cosmetics Gel Eyeliner in Black to tightline upper lashes
Dior Diorshow Mascara (2 coats)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil in Medium Brown

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classy eye shadow I must say. Such shades look fab on any outfit. Transparent sunglasses like unisex aviator metal clear sunglasses from this website will look great on it. As no outfit or make-up looks good without sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete