Monday, September 21, 2015

Late-Summer/Early Fall Look - Purple, Bronze, Peach, and Gold

I purchased this.
PR samples.

It may officially be fall, but here in Colorado, it still feels like late summer. There's a nip in the air both morning and evening, but the daytime is warm; yet, the trees are ever-so-slightly beginning to fade into autumn shades. Yesterday, I was in the mood for something summery, but I wanted to incorporate some pretty fall colors, so I pulled out some of the eye shadows from Darling Girl Cosmetics' Queens of Horror Halloween collection (which is available now!) for my eyes, and a few other high end products for the rest of my face. This is what I came up with.






WHAT I USED:

Eyes:
Darling Girl Cosmetics:
  - eye primer all over eyelid area, upper and lower (not yet released)
  - Glitter Glue all over eyelid area, upper and lower
  - Calla on brow bone
  - Hello, Clarice on outer mobile lid blended into crease, and on outer lower lid
  - Prom Queen on center mobile lid blended into crease, and on center lower lid
  - Queen of Scream on inner mobile lid blended into crease, and on inner lower lid
Becca Champagne Pop highlighting inner corner
MICA Beauty Cosmetics Gel Eyeliner in Black to tightline and waterline lashes
Dior Diorshow Mascara (2 coats)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil in Medium Brown
Chella Eyebrow Defining Gel

Face:
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Peach to correct under eye darkness
Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation in Light Beige
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Light to conceal undereyes
Your Minerals Veil Setting Powder to set foundation
Lorac The Resort Palette bronzer to bronze and contour
Kat Von D Everlasting Blush in Bellissima on cheeks
Hourglass Dim Light on apples of cheek
Becca Champagne Pop on upper cheeks

Lips:
NYX lip lining pencil in Nutmeg
Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheap Lip Liner in Pillow Talk
Fresh Shine Gloss in Sari


3 comments:

  1. I really like this look, I wouldn't have thought to put those 2 colors together but they look really nice next to each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Please check out my blog www.vanessaheartsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete